Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Mic question

LRP21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By LRP21

Can you talk with any of the people outside of your squad in any circumstances? The only thing holding me back from buying this game is the fact that in the demo you could only talk to your other 3 squad mates, not even proximity chat? really...

yani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By yani

@LRP21:  Squad chat only I'm afraid.  They think it'll be too chaotic if you can here everyone and want you to stick close with your squad so you can watch each others backs.  If you don't join a squad though, you can talk to everyone else who isn't in a squad (but you won't get squad bonus xp).

LRP21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LRP21

Interesting, so you can have a team of 12 people squadless?

yani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By yani
    @LRP21: Theoretically.  Haven't tried it myself (not out till tomorrow here) but I was listening to the Kotaku podcast thing and they had one of the DICE on. He mentioned it while answering a question about the lack of team chat. You will miss out on loads of xp though...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.