Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

PAX '09 - Rush Mode Mission Briefing by GvD (Producer)

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Seppli

Sadly - again no gameplay. But it's a quite informative slideshow. Learn more about the rush mode and some of the gameplay changes. Battlefield : Bad Company 2 will be so good. You won't know, what hit you.

Anyways - was somebody on the forums at PAX '09, did try out the game and would like to share some hands-on impressions? Since the official gaming media doesn't seem to bother right now? Except for a little IGN coverage, there was once again very little information coming from their end. I'd be very grateful. I eat this shit up!

Enjoy the video!
    FrankCanada97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By FrankCanada97

I think Rush is basically the Gold Rush game mode from Bad Company 1, except you're blowing up enemy logistics instead of gold crates.

Seppli

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Seppli

It is. The fans recepetion of Goldrush has been great. I guess DICE figured, they will keep Goldrush mode for all coming interations of Battlefield, so they lost the gold part. Since that only makes sense in context with the first games singleplayer story.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By big_jon

This is so sweet!
    TimeWaffle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By TimeWaffle

I played the demo twice at PAX it was really fun i haven't played the first one so i can't really comment on the changes they've made so far but I heard the rush was pretyy much teh same mode as gold rush. So the fist time i played the demo i was on the attacking team. the was to destroy some crates. you start out parachuting in and then you have tp run to your objective. I manged to blow up one of the crates and then got killed a bunch. I'd been playing a lot of 1943 the week before PAX and this game felt a lot like that but with more robust classes and more vehicles

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.