Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Problem with Bad Company 2 site

Gspoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Gspoon

I got a email about a new Bad Company 2 site

http://ultimateprestige.com/?sourceid=eag1460

When I put in my EA Profile/Account email It tells me that I must have never played a Battlefield game.
    I sure as shit know thats not true as I have played BF2 & BF2142 (PC) and Bad Company 2 a ton.

I would appreciate it if my fellow Giantbombers would check and see if the EA profile login works on their end.
    FireBurger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By FireBurger
    @Gspoon: Worked for me. You sure you don't have multiple registered accounts?
    skyline7284

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By skyline7284

Try going to veteran.battlefield.com , it's more useful then the site you posted, which just seems to be a strategy manual of sorts...  The site i posted is what you'll need to unlock the M1 Garand in the retail release.

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Jayross
    @skyline7284 said:
    " Try going to veteran.battlefield.com , it's more useful then the site you posted, which just seems to be a strategy manual of sorts...  The site i posted is what you'll need to unlock the M1 Garand in the retail release. "
    Yeah, it is not as simple as using an EA account that you have played a battlefield game with, you have to register your games. If you do this, you also get a nifty little veteran symbol in multiplayer.
    Gspoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Gspoon
    @FireBurger:
    I have 2 but the one I was trying to use has all my BF games registered with it .  

@skyline7284:

thanks that one worked fine and shows all my bf games just fine so I don't know what the problem is.
    So how exactly do you unlock the M1 Garand. I thought you had to have played bf 1943 for that unlock

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.