Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Rate the above players stats.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 18

#1  Edited By big_jon

Out of ten with a little summery of their pros cons and style of play. If you want to get rated rate the above and post a link to your stats. 

http://bfbcs.com/stats_360/ZealotSangheili     

Remember this is all for fun so play nice.    
    Sanryd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By Sanryd

^ Show off ^ 

10/10

;P

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

@big_jon
    I rate you as a "tank whore"
    You have a very good K/D ratio but terrible team/sqad/bonus scores for your class.
    So few knife kills imply lack of balls.
    You have 0 Mcom attacker pins meaning you never actually go for the objective, is that a fear of a lowering the K/D I wonder?
    Very low number of rounds played for level 31 = you quit out of loosing games frequently to boost W/L 
    Outside of a tank your M60 has 4 times the kills of any other gun you have used.

This is how you rate a BGBF2 player, by looking at all their stats. 6/10

me
    feel free to tear mine apart :)

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By big_jon
    @Tennmuerti:
    Yep 1200 heals, 975 repairs, 200 resupplies and 400 revives and I am no team player. :) you got me.
    Pie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#5  Edited By Pie

Im doing tennmurati 

Average K/D ratio but very high skill level and good W/L wich indicates good team player 
    You play recon least but medic most further indicating good team play 
    Awesome W/L ratio when defending showing that your a very good medic and support dude 
    More deaths when playing as medic than other classes showing that you might make too many suicide runs to revive people 
    It has to be said that you use the M60 above everything else that I wont fault you for but others wil 
    Play a heck of alot 

Wont let me find my stats....

PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6  Edited By PureRok
    Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Ben_H
    @big_jon said:

" @Tennmuerti: Yep 1200 heals, 975 repairs, 200 resupplies and 400 revives and I am no team player. :) you got me. "

I have way more detections with the motion sensor, more unique dogtags, just as many revives, more than 700 heals, more than double the resupplies, more than 18 times the number of shotgun kills and a bunch of other near or the same stats and I've played 60 hours less than you.  It's kinda obvious you don't work for the good of the team or risk your neck to get the objective or help teammate. only your K/D and W/L seem to matter.  

@Tennmuerti

said:

" @big_jon
    I rate you as a "tank whore"
    You have a very good K/D ratio but terrible team/sqad/bonus scores for your class.
    So few knife kills imply lack of balls.
    You have 0 Mcom attacker pins meaning you never actually go for the objective, is that a fear of a lowering the K/D I wonder?
    Very low number of rounds played for level 31 = you quit out of loosing games frequently to boost W/L 
    Outside of a tank your M60 has 4 times the kills of any other gun you have used.

This is how you rate a BGBF2 player, by looking at all their stats. 6/10

Dead accurate description.

Here's my stuff. I'm not that great.  I currently am working on platinuming the AN94 and NS2000, I seem to have stopped playing medic and engineer.  I should start again.  Shotguns are my favourite thing to use.  I loved using them in BF2.

http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/Bennybh
    droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By droop
    @Ben_H: A pretty high score per minute, but your KDR is low. It's probably due to the use of shotguns :P Knife kill count is really low. Get some pistol and grenade kills for the badges. 

Here's my stats:  http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/DroopDK
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By big_jon
    @Ben_H:
    Good for you? More shotgun kills must mean you`re a better team player.
    Ben_H

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ben_H
    @big_jon said:

" @Ben_H: Good for you? More shotgun kills must mean you`re a better team player. "

No, it means I just don't camp out sniping with the M60 then belittling everyone else because I have a better K/D than them.  I'm pretty sure you've made other stat related threads in the past just to show your K/D off whether it be in BC2 or not.

@Droop

said:

" @Ben_H: A pretty high score per minute, but your KDR is low. It's probably due to the use of shotguns :P Knife kill count is really low. Get some pistol and grenade kills for the badges. 

Here's my stats:   http://bfbcs.com/stats_pc/DroopDK "

Yeah, I definitely should use the pistol more.  Knife kills typically come with time.  I've been more reserved with them lately because they only seem to connect about one in five times lately.  Sometimes you even see the other dude's character model move and blood shows yet they don't die.  Your kill-to-headshot ratings are fantastic for both the GOL and M24.  Good stuff!  Also that you're a higher rank than the TS while playing 20 hours less.  And you seem to appreciate the magic that is the NS2000.
    big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By big_jon
    @Ben_H:
    Right, now why must you started some dumb argument really? This was to be fun I belittled no one. You are belittling me because you have some issue with my stats? So try to practice what you preach and stop being an asshole. 

This was supposed to be friendly thread but as always someone comes in with the soul purpose of starting a stupid argument.  

I made the thread because I saw one here http://forums.electronicarts.co.uk/battlefield-bad-company-2-ng/1150249-rate-stats-above-you-6.html   There was a lot of constructive criticism, comlements and no arguing in that thread, I thought it was a pretty cool idea as poeple work to attian there stats so why not show them off to the world?
    PureRok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PureRok

Glad to see I got skipped over.

big_jon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By big_jon
    @PureRok:
    There is some room for improvement, you seem to love the sniper class. Keep playing you`ll get better with practice.
    Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Tennmuerti
    @big_jon: 
    1200 heals is quite low for your level
    heals accumulate very fast
    look at mine 7760, just to put it into perspective

900 repairs is quite good, but they would be since you're in a tank so much :P

200 resupplies and 400 revives?
    that is actually very low
    once again just to put into perspective what teamwork actually means: I have 2000 resupplies an 2100 revives

you are not a team player indeed, I got you :P
    but you do help your team win by expert use of tanks :)

@PureRok:

it's a bit hard to rate at low level as the player has not really found themselves yet nor adopted a set playstyle
    you got quite a nice squad score so it seems you stick by them quite well
    team score is a bit low but I can see it happening since you mostly play conquest
    you need some more time with the game as well as practice, I'm sure you can increase your K/D an W/L once you get the feel for the maps and the game overall :)
    while you are playing mostly recon but not using the motion sensors at all, so use them it will help your team/squad greatly!
    (I can't stress the above enough)
    try to diversify with other classes from time to time too, it's fun :)
    pslough93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By pslough93
    Avatar image for scrumdidlyumptious
    Scrumdidlyumptious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pslough93: Almost as average as me. Not much of a vehicle user though. Kills per minute is high, which means you're doing one of your jobs as an assault, but not many resupplies (even less than me, who plays Engineer and only resupplies when I pick up a kit). I would hate to be spamming Q in front of your face =(.

droop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By droop
    @Ben_H: Oh man the NS2000 with slugs on Hardcore is(was*)so awesome.  

*I don't know if they've changed it since the balance patch.  

@Scrumdidlyumptious:
     That's a lot of AKS-74U kills, and your team score is high. KDR and Score per minute is average, and good to see you're not a Carl Gustav spammer :P

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.