Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Mar 02, 2010

Battlefield: Bad Company 2 is the second installment in this spin-off Battlefield series. It has a more serious campaign and a vastly expanded multiplayer system.

Vietnam-themed expansion pack for Bad Company 2? Also, Gun Club.

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

Edited By Jayross

I am going to use my handy rumor tags now... 

<RUMOR> 

A French gaming site, NoFrag, claims to have obtained one of EA's press release announcing EA's new loyalty program supposedly called "Gun Club". The press release includes the web address for the program (www.gunclub.ea.com) Although accessing it will prompt you for a password.  

This program would give members early access to betas, demos, and other content. The wording in the press release seems off... there are typos and sentences that just don't make much sense. 

The press release also mentions a "brand new expansion pack for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 taking place in Vietnam. 

</RUMOR> 

The full press release can be read at planetbattlefield.  

I will be live-blogging EA's presentation at 5:00PM eastern/2pm pacific from my T.V. Yup.

Jayross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By Jayross

I am going to use my handy rumor tags now... 

<RUMOR> 

A French gaming site, NoFrag, claims to have obtained one of EA's press release announcing EA's new loyalty program supposedly called "Gun Club". The press release includes the web address for the program (www.gunclub.ea.com) Although accessing it will prompt you for a password.  

This program would give members early access to betas, demos, and other content. The wording in the press release seems off... there are typos and sentences that just don't make much sense. 

The press release also mentions a "brand new expansion pack for Battlefield: Bad Company 2 taking place in Vietnam. 

</RUMOR> 

The full press release can be read at planetbattlefield.  

I will be live-blogging EA's presentation at 5:00PM eastern/2pm pacific from my T.V. Yup.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.