Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield: Bad Company

Game » consists of 16 releases. Released Jun 23, 2008

The venerable Battlefield franchise returns for its second console-only outing, this time with a fleshed out single player campaign and a new multiplayer game mode, Gold Rush.

Are people still playing it online?

Aas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Aas

I just got this game and I like it alot. So are people still playing it online? I currently have silver so I can't check, but if there are people playing it I would likely pony up for gold for a month or two.

Soulless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Soulless

Yeah they do.  It's pretty tough to play now though, since everyone knows all of the tricks.

mooseburger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By mooseburger

people may be used to it, but the multiplayer is so singular in it's focus that you can get up to speed pretty quick.  I just started playing it last month and i'm not nearly as terrible as i was when i started

Tman08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Tman08

I just started playing it again over the weekend.  I never had trouble finding a game.  I pretty much sucked at first, but I finally got back to my mediocre level of play.  Just the few times that I ran over a few enemies in a group with a tank or disarmed the bomb on the last gold chest at the last second to win the game made my many games of ranking near the bottom worth it.

fugie7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By fugie7

yeah i still play it online.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.