Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Battlefield Play4Free

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Apr 04, 2011

This spiritual successor to the free-to-play competitive online cartoon shooter, Battlefield Heroes. It will feature maps from Battlefield 2 and the classes and items from Battlefield: Bad Company 2. You will be able to level up and buy weapons using in-game or out-of-game cash.

They should give a warning "Don't play in fullscreen"

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By CL60

So I switch it to fullscreen, now my mouse cursor is gone, and I can't do anything on the menu of the game other than alt+tab out and end the program.

gpbmike

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By gpbmike
    @CL60: Yeah, had this same problem. Had a hell of a time changing the settings back when I couldn't see my cursor.
    Marz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

#3  Edited By Marz

Still considered closed beta, they probably working on it because alot of people have this problem.

CL60

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By CL60
    @gpbmike said:
    " @CL60: Yeah, had this same problem. Had a hell of a time changing the settings back when I couldn't see my cursor. "
    Yeah me too. Was hard going through those menus with an invisible cursor.
    Avatar image for deactivated-588e9fa5ad5d2
    deactivated-588e9fa5ad5d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 4

Set it to start in windowed mode.  Then when a game starts press Alt+Enter.  

FirePrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By FirePrince

They still have this problem?No wonder I lost interest in the beta in the first 2 hours.
    Avatar image for randominternetuser
    RandomInternetUser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah, Christ.  Not to mention all of the other glitches I had.  I had a glitch where all the geometry above ground level (Sidewalks, houses, etc) were all a foot and a half or so off the ground, just floating there.  There were several other glitches as well, but I honestly don't remember what they were at this point.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.