Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Beyond: Two Souls

Game » consists of 7 releases. Released Oct 08, 2013

An interactive supernatural thriller from the studio behind Heavy Rain and Indigo Prophecy. It tells the story of Jodie Holmes, a girl with mysterious psychokinetic abilities.

How should I play this game?

blackblade500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

The Ps4 version of Beyond just came out and I am wondering if I should play the story in the order that everyone did when it first came out on PS3, or should I take advantage of the new option of playing it in chronological order? The game seems very interesting and the last David Cage game I played was Indigo Prophecy. So what do you people think?

StarvingGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 25

#2  Edited By StarvingGamer

Play it in the original order. It's the way the story is meant to be told with deliberate gaps in information that you gradually fill.

EDIT: To be clear, I never played it in the chronological order and it's been 2 years so my memory is a bit hazy on this, but like, you wouldn't watch Memento recut in chronological order the first time through. That's for later.

TheBadYetiMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yeah, absolutely should be played in normal order and not chronological order, it would spoil a lot of the game playing through chronologically.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.