Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

Love It? Oh Yes

Rorschach

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Rorschach

So after staying up until 1 to download Rearmed, I can totally say that it was worth the wait. Great graphics, great challenging game play, great value. It's been a very long time since i felt so good about a purchase. I can only hope that any other redone franchises get the same sort of respect that BC has. Anybody else feel the same way? or disagree maybe? Either way, I'll be playing Bionic Commando: Rearmed for a long time.

sizu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By sizu

So far so good. only had the time to play 30mins of it this morning before work, will play much more later:)

SpaceInsomniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By SpaceInsomniac

So far, I'm really happy with the game.  It seems like they did a great job with everything.  I also noticed that "GiantBombing" was ranked number four in the world when it came to the first challenge room. : )  Looking forward to your review, guys.

BionicIguana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By BionicIguana

I gotta get me that shotgun.

The first (maybe only? I dunno) set of "VR missions" for lack of a better name in area 13 are pretty cool, some of them are tricky enough.

nickyvegas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By nickyvegas

I agree that the graphis are sweet.  Up until this month I had only downloaded tetris and tmnt on XBL.  Now  I have gotten  Braid and BC. Great month for XBL.

ProfessorEss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#6  Edited By ProfessorEss

Love it. Great value, worth way more than 10 bones imo.

Hope it makes a fortune in sales prompting a new standard in what can be done on XBLA and PSN.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.