Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bionic Commando Rearmed

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 13, 2008

Bionic Commando Rearmed is a remake of the classic NES game, Bionic Commando. Although it was designed mainly as a marketing tie-in to the 360 and PS3 game also called Bionic Commando, it was actually far, far better received by critics than the real console game.

Two Bionic Commando: Rearmed songs from me to you!

SuperJoeGibson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By SuperJoeGibson

Before you all ask, yes, this is an alternate account and, no, I am not a member of the Bionic Commando development team. Like all of you, I am simply a gamer and a Giant Bomb user.

Recent events have helped me stumble upon two song tracks excluded from the download release of the BC: Rearmed soundtrack. The first, Area 1 Evolution Mix, was the song used for the BC:R announcement trailer. It is free to listen to on the Bionic Commando Music Player and is available only on the BC Original NES Soundtrack. Sure, you could always rip it off the trailer, but as you will notice, it does without the trailer’s sound effects. If you like what you hear, I highly encourage you to download the 8-bit soundtrack on sumthingdigital.com.

The second song, Flight of Angels and Demons, is, as far I know (via Google searches), not available anywhere else. For those of you who completed Bionic Commando: Rearmed, this is the song that plays during the boss battle with The Leader’s Helicopter. It’s a short bit of music, but, like the rest of the soundtrack, it sounds absolutely fantastic. On top of all that, I pieced together an album cover to go along with the download link I provided. I hope purchasers of the BC:R Soundtrack will find it satisfactory enough to place next to the official soundtrack cover.

I exclusively entrust the Giant Bomb Community with these two pieces of music because of the editorial staff's support behind the release of BC:R. I hope you all can trust me enough to know that I am allowed to distribute these freely. The original source I obtained these from told me, and I quote: "Just don't tell anyone the truth of where you got them from." However, if need be, I will provide some light proof to the editorial staff ONLY if it will allow these files to be openly available. This isn't viral marketing (though I hope you're all looking forward to Bionic Commando as much as I am), nor corporate shilling for the soundtracks or games. This is merely a lucky fan who was given the ability to let these songs loose on the public. Consider it a gift from the luminaries at Capcom and GRIN.

If anything, when you download the songs, consider passing it along to a friend or a fellow gamer who is completely unaware of the world of Bionic Commando (yes, you're allowed to pass these along to anyone). As a fan, spreading the word about the BC series brings a smile to my face and I hope you're all in support of Capcom's recent retro-revival agenda; if you are, please consider picking up BC:R or the new 3D Bionic Commando. 'Tis a humble request from a man who absolutely loves the series.

Signed,

Joseph "Super Joe" Gibson, Director of Tactical Arms and Security Commitee (TASC)

Flight of Angels and Demons single track cover
    Area 1 Evolution Mix MP3 (192 kbps)

Flight of Angels and Demons MP3 (192 kpbs)

SuperJoeGibson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By SuperJoeGibson

Before you all ask, yes, this is an alternate account and, no, I am not a member of the Bionic Commando development team. Like all of you, I am simply a gamer and a Giant Bomb user.

Recent events have helped me stumble upon two song tracks excluded from the download release of the BC: Rearmed soundtrack. The first, Area 1 Evolution Mix, was the song used for the BC:R announcement trailer. It is free to listen to on the Bionic Commando Music Player and is available only on the BC Original NES Soundtrack. Sure, you could always rip it off the trailer, but as you will notice, it does without the trailer’s sound effects. If you like what you hear, I highly encourage you to download the 8-bit soundtrack on sumthingdigital.com.

The second song, Flight of Angels and Demons, is, as far I know (via Google searches), not available anywhere else. For those of you who completed Bionic Commando: Rearmed, this is the song that plays during the boss battle with The Leader’s Helicopter. It’s a short bit of music, but, like the rest of the soundtrack, it sounds absolutely fantastic. On top of all that, I pieced together an album cover to go along with the download link I provided. I hope purchasers of the BC:R Soundtrack will find it satisfactory enough to place next to the official soundtrack cover.

I exclusively entrust the Giant Bomb Community with these two pieces of music because of the editorial staff's support behind the release of BC:R. I hope you all can trust me enough to know that I am allowed to distribute these freely. The original source I obtained these from told me, and I quote: "Just don't tell anyone the truth of where you got them from." However, if need be, I will provide some light proof to the editorial staff ONLY if it will allow these files to be openly available. This isn't viral marketing (though I hope you're all looking forward to Bionic Commando as much as I am), nor corporate shilling for the soundtracks or games. This is merely a lucky fan who was given the ability to let these songs loose on the public. Consider it a gift from the luminaries at Capcom and GRIN.

If anything, when you download the songs, consider passing it along to a friend or a fellow gamer who is completely unaware of the world of Bionic Commando (yes, you're allowed to pass these along to anyone). As a fan, spreading the word about the BC series brings a smile to my face and I hope you're all in support of Capcom's recent retro-revival agenda; if you are, please consider picking up BC:R or the new 3D Bionic Commando. 'Tis a humble request from a man who absolutely loves the series.

Signed,

Joseph "Super Joe" Gibson, Director of Tactical Arms and Security Commitee (TASC)

Area 1 Evolution Mix MP3 (192 kbps)

Flight of Angels and Demons MP3 (192 kpbs)

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 21

#2  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Hmm... Interesting. I'll have to give these two a listen.

SoulEdgeSlayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By SoulEdgeSlayer

Short but sweet.  Thank you for posting them!

Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dolphin_Butter
    SoulEdgeSlayer said:
    "Short but sweet.  Thank you for posting them!"
    Yeah, I agree. Thanks for putting these up!
    Dolphin_Butter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Dolphin_Butter

Bump. Yeah, whatever. I just want others to see this.

SoothsayerGB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SoothsayerGB

This post is in the new GB video.   Neato.

mattbodega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#7  Edited By mattbodega

I saw these on the Giant Bomb video Vinny put up! These songs are AWESOME!

ep_driver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By ep_driver

Also saw this in Vinny's vid. Thanks for posting these. Listening to them made me want to go back and play the game again.

Mooshu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mooshu

Cool stuff, man. Thank you for sharing. I love this soundtrack.

Johanz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Johanz

Great stuff, I always wanted that trailer song! :)

creamclouds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By creamclouds

you are awesome for these. thank you

cikame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cikame

I guess since vinny mentioned them there's been alot of downloads, bandwidth exceeded :(

SuperJoeGibson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R3ym0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By R3ym0nd

Hi!
    I uploaded your songs on Rapidshare and Megaupload
    LINKS:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/198914751/BCR-Songs-R3ym0nd.rar
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=1XL7TS1D
    thanks to the original uploader(SuperJoeGibson).
    The original Soundtrack:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MKABAHOG

Sathan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Sathan

Hey can anyone who has these re-post them. I love the Rearmed soundtrack.

GogDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#16  Edited By GogDog
    All links appear to be dead.  Anyone care to reupload?  Thanks!.
    GogDog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By GogDog

Got the angels and demons one at least. 

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=OLH4DYWW

SUPER DOOPER shoutout to  Shlapintogan on YouTube.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.