Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BioShock 2

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Feb 09, 2010

Ten years after the events of the first game, Subject Delta is awoken and must unravel the mystery behind the Big Sisters and his own past in the ruined underwater city of Rapture.

I am getting tired of these 2 bugs :P

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By amir90

The first one is that when the eve bar is about to get depleted, instead of refilling, the hand just stands there, only way to use plasmids again are some sort of cinematic event or reload.

the other bug is that when you are about to pick up a little sister, instead of showing the anmation where you pick her up, it just removes the hud and nothing happens, and I can't move, save, or do anything.

Damn it felt good to get nerd rage down, anyone find a solution regarding this?

edit: PC version

Von

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Von

The "freezing hand" also carries over if you save your game and reload it. Only thing left is to resort to an earlier save, and in my case this is about an hour back in game time. Very irritating.

amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By amir90

what sucks with that bug is that it happens every time I desperately needs it, like fighting a big daddy or something, lolz

CaptainObvious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By CaptainObvious

I never encountered these bugs.

uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By uniform

My only Bug, so far, is the PC version. If I kill a Big Daddy with a Little Sister, while I'm also in possession of a Little Sister, the new Little Sister will not stop crying while I carry her. Incredibly irritating. It doesn't stop until she crawls into her vent.

ninjakiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By ninjakiller

I just started and retrieved my first little sister, hopefully I won't run into any of these bugs.  (PS3 version)

Evilsbane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#7  Edited By Evilsbane
    @uniform: That sounds like you would want take her off your shoulder after about 2 minutes and harvest that bitch lol.
    uniform

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By uniform
    @Evilsbane: 

I know right. Unfortunately, I'm saving the little scamps. So basically, I'm stuck draining Adam from two bodies with this crying in my ear. Being the child is on my shoulder, the crying is extra loud..and constant.
    amir90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By amir90

same for me as well uniform.

any who, seems the new patch fixed everything, if you  can't use plasmids then try press f1-f2 buttons, helped me!

topic solved /

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By End_Boss

Ugh, ugly glitches. Thankfully the 360 version seems to be devoid of these problems.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.