What are the chances of them still making Limited editions?

#1 Posted by Raven_Sword (3444 posts) -

I really want this game, but I cant find it anywhere on PS3. I really would like the limited edition since it has a soundtrack, but I dont know fi the new shipments will be Limited Edition, or Standard edition. What are the chances of the new batches being LE also?

#2 Edited by The_Joker (223 posts) -

Slim. Try ebay. That's your best bet.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BlazBlue-Calamity-Trigger-Limited-Edition-Playst_W0QQitemZ330347864463QQcmdZViewItemQQptZVideo_Games_Games?hash=item4cea44618f&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Try for that one perhaps?

#3 Posted by Linkyshinks (9880 posts) -

I just wish I could play the fricking game :(.  I'm seriously considering buying second hand 360 to hack.

I've got the Japanese Lim Ed of Guilty Gear on Dreamcast, which includes the official soundtrack [awesome], so I would love to have this also, if it came to Europe :(

#4 Posted by Raven_Sword (3444 posts) -

Or if they could release the Soudntrack Sperately, I could jsut buy that.

#5 Posted by Brake (1097 posts) -

Yeah, I wouldn't hold my breath. I just bought mine off of eBay. I really wanted the LE version as well and first I thought that I'd just wait for a PAL release and maybe they'd roll the LEs back with that, but with the PAL release looking like it either wont happend at all or at least not for the forseeable future I just caved and eBayed.

#6 Posted by Raven_Sword (3444 posts) -
@ChineseTea:

wait, so there not even making Standard Editions?
#7 Posted by Nettacki (1317 posts) -

They are. They should be selling them by now.

#8 Posted by Brake (1097 posts) -
@Raven_Sword:
As of now it doesn't seem like there's gonna be a any edition for Europe. But at least you can always import it (on the PS3).
#9 Posted by Raven_Sword (3444 posts) -

What about in the US?

#10 Posted by Brake (1097 posts) -

Yep, Standard Edition in stores now.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.