Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 20, 2009

The second main installment of the BlazBlue series of fighting games, continuing Ragna's tale of manipulated time while revamping some of the original game's gameplay systems.

The who's your main thread!

• 58 results
    M_33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#51  Edited By M_33

Where's the love for Carl? I used to main Tao but I love the challenging characters. Carl + corner = love. 

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By c1337us

Unlike other fighters I don't have a main for this game. I never found anyone character I wanted to stick with so I juggle around a lot. 

Vade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By Vade
    @wighti:  I love fighting Tager with my Carl. If I mess up, I'm dead but I can mixup and pressure that huge slow moving hitbox however I like.

Hakumen is just annoying. I can't antiair, attack or pressure that guy. It will be just a lame match of zoning and keeping the distance.
    wighti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By wighti

Yeah, I did sound of like a little whiny biatch, which was not really my intention. That matchup is just so frustrating when you *know* that if you go and touch the D or C button (Not techincally true, since if you read it right - 5D will beat sledge due to the invincible frames) you're in a world of hurt.

I do like the mind game aspect of the matchup tho, it's second guessing from start to finish for that fight, this particular matchup just goes to show just how gorram unsafe most of Noels moves are. If I want any kind of damage done on Tager, I *need* that 3C or 5D to go through. Guess the one nice thing about this matchup is the fact that Tager is a fatty and pulling 4 rep haidas on his red hide is easy once you get past the "I gotta land a 3C that he can just sledge through".

It's a challenge, a mighty one. Frustratring as it may be at times, it's still fun to play against real competent Tagers. Before you play against a Tager one cant say that they know what a 'quick finish to the match' means.

EDIT: also not really in the spirit of the thread, so I'll stop here :)

Watakushi721

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Watakushi721

In ct because I had good timing and no patience for combos I mained Hakumen. Now, I'm better at the game in cs and still main Hakumen, he's just plain fun to play (and one of the few characters I CAN play as without dying every time)

mwng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By mwng
    @Watakushi721: Did they change him up much? From what I've seen he seems to play pretty much the same, with the addition of the projectile trick.
    Terry_Bogard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Terry_Bogard

I played Tao the most in CT, but was garbage. I guess Tager is my CS main. I'm still not great, but this game is amazing and I can't stop playing it. 

Edit: I'm also crazy hype for Platinum. 

ESREVER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

#58  Edited By ESREVER
    @Terry_Bogard:  Yea, I'm also very interested in learning more about Platinum. She seems like an interesting character, and her Nox Nyctores is also very intriguing. 
    I would like to know about her backstory, but unfortunately there isn't an update for Story/Arcade :[

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.