Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Arianna help!!

Viewtiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Arianna never spawned in Odeon Chapel for me. I just beat Rom the Spider but can't find her. I did talk to her back at the ward and told her to go the chapel. I really want the true ending. Can anyone figure out what happen?

Zevvion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Depending on where you are in the game, she may have gone down into the sewer and given birth. It is from the Cathedral Ward Lamp, turn around and climb down the ladder a little bit back. She should be down there, though I don't know when she does this exactly. It may be where you are at.

TheBlue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@viewtiful: Did you happen to also send any other NPCs back to the chapel? There's a particularly nasty one that will kill off anyone you send there. If you just beat Rom she should be still there, she doesn't leave until after you've beaten the nightmare. Also, you don't need her item to get the true ending. There are 4 in the game and you only need 3.

EarlessShrimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 10

yeah did you save her and save the dude in the forbidden woods? I guess he kills all the peoples if you send him to the chapel. I would send him to the clinic if possible just to get the thing there and separate the moody bastard from the rest. But @theblue is right, and I think the other one involves the clinic? I forget how to get the one that's not the workshop.

Viewtiful

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theblue: Only had the old lady. Consumed 2 cords already. Just going to take the fourth one.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.