Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloodborne

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Mar 24, 2015

An action role playing game by FromSoftware, marking the studio's debut on the PlayStation 4. It shares creative roots, as well as gameplay elements, with the Souls series.

Game not showing in activity log, trophies not popping?

Panelhopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

Hey guys,

I'm in the UK, I picked up the game yesterday and I'm loving it. I noticed yesterday that there was no activity for the game shown in my log, despite both playing it for the first time and doing so for about an hour. I checked the eu playstation forums and several people reported the same issue with a couple of other people also stating that trophies weren't popping either. A common link seems to be people with the retail disc versions of the game. Anyone else here having the same issue?

PS. I know it's not the end of the world. I won't need trophies or a record of play to enjoy the game, I just thought it was odd

Ry_Ry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Is the game fully installed?

Panelhopper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Yep, full installed and updated, I never play a game without allowing it to fully install.

Avatar image for thelastgunslinger
    thelastgunslinger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I've heard people having issues since the game was updated to take screenshots automatically when you unlock a trophy. I wonder if this is exclusively a PAL issue? I just finished up the NA version (on a disc) last night and never had an issue with trophies.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.