Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

BloodRayne: Betrayal

Game » consists of 11 releases. Released Sep 06, 2011

A downloadable 2D sidescrolling entry in the 'BloodRayne' series developed by WayForward.

Issues?????

Demon_Sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Demon_Sandwich

So today I decided to buy BloodRayne: Betrayal on my ps3 over my 360. And I have run into two problems. Controls feel realy bad. almost laggy. also the game crashes after the first section. does anyone know any suggestion for the crashes. it has happened to me twice already.

crunchmonkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By crunchmonkey

There's no cancelling button inputs in this game. Once you press a button you're committed to that action until the animation ends. It feels strange at first but you'll get over it if you stick with it.

I haven't had any crashes and I'm playing on PS3 as well.

kashif1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kashif1

The controls work well enough but on the demo I'm getting tons of glitches with the music, it needs a few patches, thats all.

Zella

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Zella

I've found it technically pretty good, the game seems a little demanding of crazy skill at some points but besides that it's not bad.

dietmango

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: -4

User Lists: 13

#5  Edited By dietmango

I haven't run into any technical problems at all. I played it for a few hours without a hitch. Controls take a while to get used to, but you get the hang of it eventually. Lots of trial and error as well.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#6  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan
    @crunchmonkey said:

There's no cancelling button inputs in this game. Once you press a button you're committed to that action until the animation ends. It feels strange at first but you'll get over it if you stick with it.

I haven't had any crashes and I'm playing on PS3 as well.

When I played that demo this annoyed me because the animations take a while.  The game demands a certain level of finesse so it takes getting used to. 
    GunstarRed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#7  Edited By GunstarRed

I've had it lock up on me a couple of times mid level and I have fallen from the sky (not out of the coffin rocket) a bunch of times at the beginning of levels. 

The combat is weird at first but once you get the hang of it you can tear through most of the enemy encounters in the blink of an eye.
    Demon_Sandwich

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Demon_Sandwich

I see what you guys meant about the controls. its starting to get better but the crash is still happeneing. I'm gonna delete and re-download and see what happens

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.