Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bloody Good Time

Game » consists of 4 releases. Released Oct 28, 2010

Bloody Good Time is a zany first-person competitive online murder simulator made by Outerlight, developer of the 2006 hit PC game The Ship.

Community? And other questions. (PC)

HereAllDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By HereAllDay

How big is the community? I noticed in the QL that they were having trouble finding a game but they did also mention it was Friday afternoon. Also, I'm in the middle east and I usually get to play in EU servers so it doesn't lag a lot, do the EU players have any trouble getting into games? Finally, can you take down the security guards?

Xabu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Xabu

This very second on the PC there are ~800 people online; I'd have to double check to see how they were distributed region-wide.  At 16 players max per server, I doubt you'd have too much difficulty finding a game unless you were playing at really off hours.  There are also many "Official" servers for the US and UK, though I'm not sure who is hosting them (Ubisoft maybe).

You cannot take down security guards with weapons, however most traps do kill them.  I have no idea what their respawn time is though, and generally if a security guard is on you I'd just run away and/or hide rather than try to kill them which is pretty lucky.

HereAllDay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By HereAllDay
    @Xabu said:
    " This very second on the PC there are ~800 people online; I'd have to double check to see how they were distributed region-wide.  At 16 players max per server, I doubt you'd have too much difficulty finding a game unless you were playing at really off hours.  There are also many "Official" servers for the US and UK, though I'm not sure who is hosting them (Ubisoft maybe). You cannot take down security guards with weapons, however most traps do kill them.  I have no idea what their respawn time is though, and generally if a security guard is on you I'd just run away and/or hide rather than try to kill them which is pretty lucky. "
    Sounds good to me, thanks for the response.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.