Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Improvement Suggestions

JiuJitsuka85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By JiuJitsuka85

What are your suggestions that would potentially make the game better?

My list:
    - Gamertag as License plate.
    - Party members different color name/icon on screen/minimap
    - Review awards and Lap times In Lobby. They're often gone before you can take a good look at them.
    - Race Replay? Alot of funky stuff happens and some moments are just amazing. A watch/save replay function would be great.

RedBullRacer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By RedBullRacer

I 2nd the ability to save race replays! I've had some really amazing races, like today I hand braked round a corner and someone t-boned into my, rammed me into the barrier and I just flew into the air so high it was awesome! I wish I could have saved that. 

I really can't think of anything that actually needs improving at the moment, I'm currently rank 10 and to me this game feels finished! I'm surprised it isn't being released soon, it feels that complete!

Bionicicide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Bionicicide

I find the mini-map useless (too tiny); I would like a line parallel and under the rear-view mirror (representing 1 lap length).

JiuJitsuka85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JiuJitsuka85

I actually find the minimap usefull ( as to see if an opponent is within range of a shunt, or that I can evade a shunt because a tight turn is up ahead ).

Manatassi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By Manatassi

As far as I can tell the only things i want (choosing a set driver and offline play or splitscreen) will be in the finished game anyway. Having a Blast with it sofar.

Chokobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Chokobo

I think that the Shock size should scale based on how far in front the leader is.  Also, sometimes shocks will get placed on top of buildings and off the track.  That's a bit of a problem and ends up wasting what few shocks there are on most courses.  Also, Shocks could either be made easier to get or have more of them placed along the track.

For example, Roy's only has one shock that I can tell and it's in mid air off a jump that rams you into a wall so no one goes after it and the leader just keeps pulling ahead.  So much so that in one race I was in only the first two places actually finished the race.

JiuJitsuka85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JiuJitsuka85

Imo those shocks are highly annoying. On Tokya it often happens that there's  9 shocks after each other, like what the hellll.

WickedCobra03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#8  Edited By WickedCobra03

Is there a secret to better handling on all cars?  It seems as though all cars are trying to drive a boat on dry land... its just not happening...

TheMasterDS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#9  Edited By TheMasterDS

I think it'd be cool if there was a single player mode similar to excite bike where there would just be infinite cars on the track and you're graded on how many you pass and how fast you went.

KME93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#10  Edited By KME93

I would really like an open world type of mode or at least a free roam because their settings are beautiful. I also want a fixed respawn time or point because I feel that if im in the top three and if I were to get caught into a wall or something then I am in 10th that can be bit frustrating. Other than that I would like to see all the other designs for cars and all the other cars they have cause all the cars in the beta looked amazing. I agree with saving of replays and a different color name for those in your party, because i always was trying to find my friends and their names would just get lost in a sea of names. Thats what I want, but im sure they have fixed a lot of their problems. I am definetley getting this on Tuesday

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.