Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

Okay Blur I'm going to go online tonight...

sopachuco13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By sopachuco13

you better have people still on your servers waiting to beat the crap out of me. I played this game last winter quite a bit, but I haven't really gotten back into it lately. I will see if people are still mercin' online. Join me if you want to play some Blur. Xbox gamertag: sopachuco13

Portis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Portis

There's still a few people who play it online, though they are fucking savage. I usually see 20-50 people total online on any given night.

mewarmo990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By mewarmo990

That might be on the 360, but in my experience the PC community was pretty much dead less than a year after launch. Too bad really, I had a lot of fun with this one and I'd reinstall in a second if there was a strong MP base.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.