Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Blur

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released May 25, 2010

Bizarre Creations' Blur mixes the driving of the Project Gotham Racing series with explosive weaponry and allows players to race up to 20 online opponents.

TOP SECRET Fileplanet Beta

frankxiv

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By frankxiv

fileplanet is sending out emails to subscribers right now about a TOP SECRET xbox 360 beta that's going to start on March 1st

spoilers: it's Blur

they make you take a survey before giving you a verification code, which says it will send you an email on march 1st. also they will send you a post beta survey, which if you complete it will give you a free month of fileplanet. seems kinda weird but if you're interested in Blur and have a fileplanet subscription, there you go.

Avatar image for fish_face_mcgee
    Fish_Face_McGee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Fish_Face_McGee

Yeah I signed up.  I was fairly shocked that it was Blur.  I haven't paid attention to any of the news about it and the idea of a beta for a racing game just sounds WEIRD.

pgn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By pgn

i signed up for this very beta thinking it might be one of the upcoming larger (..hyped..) titles.. I downloaded it nevertheless and its actually quite good. Nothing sophisticated just good old fashioned fun. 

Anyway, what good is a flieplanet subscription to a console gamer? Are there many 360 / PS3 betas?

Alphiehyr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Alphiehyr
    @WrenchNinja said:
    " Only a 360 beta? No PS3 beta? "
    Games a piece of shit in terms of mass marketing anyways.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.