Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Borderlands 2 Sir Hammerlock Trailer

This topic is locked from further discussion.

PatODay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By PatODay

The Sir Hammerlock trailer was released today and looks tremendous. Some of what they show in the trailer might have already been shown in the gameplay videos that have been released but this is incredible regardless. Even vehicle combat looks like a load of fun.

Avatar image for shadowconqueror
    ShadowConqueror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By ShadowConqueror

The Gunzerker has tiny legs. He's like a reverse dinosaur.

musubi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 17

#3  Edited By musubi

Ya know most of the time I try to bring valid thought out discussion to the table but something about borderlands makes me just want to turn into a screaming child and yell at people for having fun with it. I dont know where my ridiculous hate for it comes from but man...I hate borderlands.

trace

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By trace

This video's already on the site over here, so let's keep the conversation/thoughts in the comments for that. Thanks!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.