LOCKED OUT of normal mode and achivement not popping!

#1 Posted by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

So after playing through the entire game solo the only mission I couldnt complete was the one with the Terramorphous.

So reluctantly jumping into a game with randoms the boss was soon dead!

HORAH! I shouted. Now to just turn the mission in (in normal mode) and I can get my do it all achievement as well.

The people I were playing with got to turn in the mission before I did and nothing happened.

I tried save and quiting and then I COULD NOT select normal mode. I mean I can select it but it says 'a warm welcome' and I cant get back into the world to do the last mission........so ****** pissed.

So im essentially locked out of my normal mode with my level 47 siren and no achivement for doing it all....WHICH I DID....ALL OF IT lol **** sake.

Any suggestions or help would be much apprecitated

Xbox 360 version

#2 Edited by The_Laughing_Man (13629 posts) -
@Rekt_Hed said:

So after playing through the entire game solo the only mission I couldnt complete was the one with the Terramorphous.

So reluctantly jumping into a game with randoms the boss was soon dead!

HORAH! I shouted. Now to just turn the mission in (in normal mode) and I can get my do it all achievement as well.

The people I were playing with got to turn in the mission before I did and nothing happened.

I tried save and quiting and then I COULD NOT select normal mode. I mean I can select it but it says 'a warm welcome' and I cant get back into the world to do the last mission........so ****** pissed.

So im essentially locked out of my normal mode with my level 47 siren and no achivement for doing it all....WHICH I DID....ALL OF IT lol **** sake.

Any suggestions or help would be much apprecitated

Xbox 360 version

It kinda sounds you may have missed a mission.  

Clear cache maybe? Or maybe join someone game who is doing that quest and YOU turn it in. 
#3 Posted by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

.........think I solved it. This is just a side effect from playing Borderlands 2 all day. Brain is half working at the mo. Consider it solved :P

#4 Posted by SexyToad (2760 posts) -

Too much borderlands 2 is bad. BAD.

#5 Posted by Rekt_Hed (848 posts) -

@SexyToad said:

Too much borderlands 2 is bad. BAD.

Like Bad. BAD or Badumb....-ad ?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.