Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Terramorphous loot.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

So I've finally almost perfected my character and started doing solo Terramorphous runs. According to the Borderlands wiki the bastard drops 5 items. For now I've obviously gotten the class mod and the shield, but still no relic (not interested in the shotgun or grenade yet). I must have killed him over 35 times by now (with the Vault Hunter's relic) and still no sign of Blood of Terramorphous, so to the dudes that did get it how long did it take you?

Also are all the items legendary? Because that would save me considerable time.

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#2  Edited By Tennmuerti

@TheDudeOfGaming: By all items you mean his special loot? Yes it's all legendary. (except the grenade mod, not sure about that one)

A single class mod is always guaranteed to drop from him. The rest of the special drops are relatively rare. It took me a lot of runs (didn't count) to get some his other items, even when farming him solo in 4 player mode for better drops.

The relic Blood of Terra is useless imo, even for a gunzerker with an HP focus the regen is too small by itself, there are better more efficient mods, even a +45% hp mod is much better. Blood of Terra helping with spawning of Vermivorous is a wife's tale, it does not affect anything or do anything besides the listed health regen.

After many dozens of kills the only thing I actually want is the gunzerker head mod. Both Terra and Verm drop unique head mods for all classes, but I have not seen one yet and at this point can't be arsed to farm them any more it's too boring and time consuming. Will wait for a save editor. The drop rates are kind of off putting.

Avatar image for thedudeofgaming
    TheDudeOfGaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By TheDudeOfGaming

@Tennmuerti: Thank you for the reply, guess I'll just get back to farming The Warrior then.

MideonNViscera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By MideonNViscera

I've killed Warrior twice now (not farming, beating game with 2 characters) and he never dropped anything special. Does he ever?

white

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By white

@MideonNViscera said:

I've killed Warrior twice now (not farming, beating game with 2 characters) and he never dropped anything special. Does he ever?

Twice? Try 20 times first. Or even 200.

Bastard refuses to drop Conference Call for me.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.