Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Borderlands 2

Game » consists of 33 releases. Released Sep 18, 2012

Return to Pandora as part of a new group of ragtag Vault Hunters in this sequel to the 2009 first-person "role-playing shooter" Borderlands, now with new crazy enemies, new crazy character classes, and even crazier weapons.

Where are the spider ants in the Caustic Cavern?

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By napalm

Hey all.

I'm in the middle of a mission for Sir Hammerlock, and he asked me to go to the Caustic Caverns and kill threshers, crystaliks and spider ants. Thing is, I can't find the fucking things. I've killed a ridiculous amount of everything else, (as well as varkid), and only three spider ants (must've been somewhere in the beginning of the level since the number hasn't changed since I arrived. I mean, I have one last tape recording to get, but since I've covered nearly everywhere, I can't imagine a bunch nearly pop up at the last tape recording. Unless they do...

EDIT: They're in the Netherhive. I feel like an idiot.

Avatar image for the_laughing_man
    The_Laughing_Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2  Edited By The_Laughing_Man

Sorry to cut in. Since you for your answer anyone know what the big outdoor elevator is for? No spoilers please. Is it just for a later quest?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Tennmuerti

@The_Laughing_Man: Yes. Much later.

napalm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By napalm

@Tennmuerti: @The_Laughing_Man: And speaking of that, what is this locked cage in the back of the Lance command center with a Dahl gun chest? How come it's always red'd out and I can't open it? Is it for something specific, or some other bullshit I can't access because of a preorder?

Tennmuerti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By Tennmuerti

@Napalm: Heh, I don't want to sound like a broken record, but, you will get access to it much later on, as part of a quest.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.