Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Bulletstorm

Game » consists of 21 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

Stylish, ludicrous kills net big points in this ridiculously over-the-top first-person shooter.

Help with Skillshots

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Yanngc33

Hey duders, 

So Bulletstorm is pretty cool and really creative. I love the skillshots and they are by far the best part of the game. But my God are some of them hard to get.  

Seeing how that Golden Idol Achievement isn't going to win itself and that everyone on the internet thinks that making a guide for the skillshots in this game is just copying the list from the game, I've called onto you guys. 

I'm having a problem getting the final skillshots with the Screamer (the pistol). I can't get Snapshot (the one that consist of killing a guy the second he's in "your sights") and Misfire (Kill a dude who you've flaired with something else than the flair).  

We can make this thread a Skillshot guide thread so anybody having trouble, ask away :)

KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe

The Gunslinger one for getting either two Snapshots or Fast Draws in a row is easiest done in an area with the enemies that use the Flailgun. They have explosives strapped to their chests, so all you need to do is wait for a group of them to charge you and hope for the best. I've gotten Fast Draws without even aiming down the sights, too, so you may get lucky with this one. 

Misfire is much easier. Have an enemy (preferably a weaker one just in case) lined up right in front of any spiked object (cactus or rebar), kick them if necessary, and hit them with a flair. The flare will knock them back and impale them on whatever they were in front of before it has time to explode.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#3  Edited By JTB123

I didn't even know what the misfire was until reading that, I should really check the list more often.

The one I'm finding downright impossible is killing a guy with the sniper rifle by hitting them in the balls. They just turn away no matter what and you always hit their leg or arse. Any tips for that would be appreciated.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Yanngc33
    @JTB123 What you want to do is kick a dude in front of you then quickly shoot him in the balls! Or put a nom (those mask plant things) on the guy so he stays put
    KillEm_Dafoe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#5  Edited By KillEm_Dafoe
    @JTB123:  While I got that one by accident, as the bullet went through the back of a dudes leg and I guess came out of his balls, you can just kick a guy right in front of you and quickly aim and shoot. Makes things a million times easier.
    Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Yanngc33
    @OneKillWonder Thanks duder :)
    JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

#7  Edited By JTB123

Thanks guys, I'll try them out later :)

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.