Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

Fast Car

jakob187

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By jakob187

So I've been in a Fugees mood lately, and it made me pop in my old copy of Wyclef's first Carnival album.  Then I realized that I hadn't heard anything after Ecleftic besides "If I Were President"...and I found this video on his MySpace page.  It's a song he did with Paul Simon called "Fast Car", but the video uses Burnout Paradise as its component.  Very cool stuff indeed, and makes me wonder who was playing the game for the footage.

Figure it's old news, but hey...old news is better than no news.

Linkyshinks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Linkyshinks

I never knew about this connection myself, I am a little surprised by it. It's a cool music video.

I need to drag out a album myself it's been ages since I heard that old Fugee lala stuff. In truth I stopped listening to them after the second album I think, but some of the early stuff will forever reamain classic in my eyes.

I saw Lauren Hill on TV recently, she looked well and truly fucked up, she had a twisted look in her eyes.

I am getting the PC version of the game when that eventually releases.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.