Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Burnout Paradise

Game » consists of 27 releases. Released Jan 22, 2008

Burnout Paradise turns the Burnout series on its head by moving from closed set tracks to an open world full of events to experience both alone and in a group online.

The ever-growing pile of shame

angularbanjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 27

Edited By angularbanjo

Last week I went out and bought 51 new games.

Fine, I actually bought three discs, but one of them was the recently released Genesis Collection, a whopping 49 games all told. The two other games I bought were Street Fighter IV and Killzone 2.

So I've been playing Burnout Paradise for a week. I haven't even unwrapped the new stuff. Can't bring myself to do it.

Too. Much. To. Play.

Burnout is the ultimate in comfort food gaming for me now. It's become my favorite game of all time. Not bad. I've finished it twice on 360, once on PS3, and now I'm cruising around Paradise on my Macbook Pro as well. It just gets better and better.

angularbanjo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 27

#1  Edited By angularbanjo

Last week I went out and bought 51 new games.

Fine, I actually bought three discs, but one of them was the recently released Genesis Collection, a whopping 49 games all told. The two other games I bought were Street Fighter IV and Killzone 2.

So I've been playing Burnout Paradise for a week. I haven't even unwrapped the new stuff. Can't bring myself to do it.

Too. Much. To. Play.

Burnout is the ultimate in comfort food gaming for me now. It's become my favorite game of all time. Not bad. I've finished it twice on 360, once on PS3, and now I'm cruising around Paradise on my Macbook Pro as well. It just gets better and better.

Cheapoz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By Cheapoz

I've 100%'d it too! Only achievements I don't have are the stupid camera ones...

JCGamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By JCGamer

I don't have a pile of shame.  But I have been going through some old games and giving them a spin--lots and lots of fun.  Got Burnout a few weeks ago and I have to say the game rocks.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.