maxreboh's Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360) review

• maxreboh wrote this review on .

My Fav Game Ever Burnout Team Rocks

This game deserves all the plaudits it gets. A Fantastic open world game with the ability to go anyware in the map from the start. The cars are unlocked as you progress and you have muitible diffrent evernt types.
  With the additional content that criterion released over the last 18 months this game has really has legs.

I'd give this game a 5 star a brilliant racer that never gets old

Other reviews for Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)

Welcome to Paradise City 0

Paradise City is filled with things to do.Burnout Paradise takes a huge leap in innovation from the previous Burnout titles. As a gamer who isn't incredibly interested in racing games (besides the occasional Mario Kart), I was naturally skeptical about Burnout Paradise. But, after seeing it for $20 as a Platinum Hits title at GameStop, I decided to buy it. I do not regret that decision.Burnout Paradise is a unique racing game. After selecting a car and fixing it up, you are free to go wherever y...