maxreboh's Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360) review

• maxreboh wrote this review on .

My Fav Game Ever Burnout Team Rocks

This game deserves all the plaudits it gets. A Fantastic open world game with the ability to go anyware in the map from the start. The cars are unlocked as you progress and you have muitible diffrent evernt types.
  With the additional content that criterion released over the last 18 months this game has really has legs.

I'd give this game a 5 star a brilliant racer that never gets old

Other reviews for Burnout Paradise (Xbox 360)

All the violence of car wrecks with none of the people 0

The Burnout series is the only set of racing games that I've ever really been able to stomach, and that is for a few reasons.  One being the fact that the game is as much (if not more) about wrecking stuff and causing destruction as it is about racing, and the other main reason is that it doesn't do that crap about making it feel more like the "real world" by making you manage money and repair and buy your own cars.  This game not only doesn't punish you for bustin' up your own set of wheels...