Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Game » consists of 26 releases. Released Nov 03, 2014

The eleventh installment of the Call of Duty franchise (and the first spearheaded by Sledgehammer Games) brings modern military thirty years into the future, as new technology (including powered exoskeleton frames and cloaking devices) makes a certain Private Military Corporation the dominant military force of the world.

Local Split-screen Co-op and Multiplayer Options

Laowaigeez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Will probably get this anyway, but mostly interested in it for local play. Really liked the four player split-screen in older COD games. So what local options are in this game?

vipersona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Beyond campaign, what bot options does one have on 360 without gold. Do all multiplayer options support bots? Will zombies?

Franstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Franstone

Campaign is single player only.
    Looks like multiplayer has 2 player split screen for local play and system link.
    I can't see the local play options since I only have one controller but system link looks like it has an option for bots.
    The co-op exo survival mode also does 2 player split screen.
    Hope that helps!

vipersona

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By vipersona

Can I play all modes alone on my couch without gold?

Thanks.

MegaLombax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I've been wondering about this too since I like to play COD for the campaign and also offline with bots. With regards to bots, if available, is there a progression system or is everything unlocked? Would I still be able to receive the supply drops through offline multiplayer?

Thanks!

Rollin68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So between 2 xbox ones under the same network, can I play 2 split screen plus 2 split screen for a total of four on exo or other modes??

Need help, we have it all set up but cannot figure it out!

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.