Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

Are anyone else's stats totally wrong?

reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By reign

I have the 360 version, and after playing about 4 hours (ingame) and 34 matches of TDM...it says I have over 10,883 kills and 5824 deaths. A few of my friends' are way too high too. And no, none of them have done glitch lobbies or anything.

This isn't even close to correct obviously. I'd guess that I'd have like 500-600 kills so far, maybe.  

The filter is on the default "friends / weekly," but when I change it to "friends / all time" I don't show up on the chart, and only 1 of my friends does. 

Is the weekly thing strangely estimating what your average will be for the week or something? Or is it just plain broken?  

All my other stats seem correct (weapon kill counts etc.) so it's just confusing me. Just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one with this issue.

natetodamax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#2  Edited By natetodamax

Only the leaderboards are widely incorrect for me. Says I have 12,000 kills or something when I have around 689.

FluxWaveZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By FluxWaveZ
    @REIGN: Are you sure you're checking the correct menu you unlock when you get to level 13?
    reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By reign
    @FluxWaveZ said:
    " @REIGN: Are you sure you're checking the correct menu you unlock when you get to level 13? "
    Yeah, check it out. Weird huh?

No Caption Provided
    tskunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By tskunk
    @REIGN:  Yep, my buddies and I all have the same issue. One of my friends is listed on the leaderboards as having 88,000+ kills in TDM. I apparently have 10k even though I have total like 2k kills across all playlists.
    reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By reign

I'm beginning to think that it's for some reason getting your daily data and multiplying it by 7 for some odd reason. That's my only guess so far.  

I still can't for the life of me figure out why only one of my friends shows up on the "all-time" leaderboard-- which for some reason seems to be reporting his score correctly. 

The guy on my list who is level 31 and has 32,363 kills and 20,812 deaths is the only one who shows up on my "all-time" leaderboard... but with 834 kills / 542 deaths. 

Who knows, maybe this will all get fixed once we get past week 1.

Mighty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By Mighty

Says I have about 3k 

I'm level 13 

There's no way

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.