Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Game » consists of 19 releases. Released Nov 09, 2010

The seventh installment of the long-running action franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops puts players into the early era of the Cold War (including the Vietnam War) as a member of the United States black operations unit known as the SOG.

I've Had An Epiphany My Child

akira_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By akira_22

After a few solid months play COD: Black Ops, I have come to the conclusion... I do not like it. The weapons don't give me the same confidence, for me the weapons are the key to a FPS. I know it's a different game and they should do something different. which is why I am not saying CODBLOPS is a bad game. I'm just not a fan. I prestiged once so I have played A LOT of it, I have a base for my opinion.

I have now returned to MW2, now it's been patched, I am enjoying it more than ever. The people that are still playing it are decent, there aren't as many annoying kids. 

akira_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By akira_22

After a few solid months play COD: Black Ops, I have come to the conclusion... I do not like it. The weapons don't give me the same confidence, for me the weapons are the key to a FPS. I know it's a different game and they should do something different. which is why I am not saying CODBLOPS is a bad game. I'm just not a fan. I prestiged once so I have played A LOT of it, I have a base for my opinion.

I have now returned to MW2, now it's been patched, I am enjoying it more than ever. The people that are still playing it are decent, there aren't as many annoying kids. 

Agent47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Agent47
    @AkIRA_22: Hmmm I can't come up with a response to that...
    Avatar image for sethphotopoulos
    SethPhotopoulos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 8

#3  Edited By SethPhotopoulos

It took a while to reach that conclusion.

Avatar image for lordxavierbritish
    LordXavierBritish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By LordXavierBritish

It plays differently?

Three0neFive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Three0neFive
    @LordXavierBritish said:
    " It plays differently? "
    Nah, it plays the same as every other Call of Duty game. Sprint around restrictive mazes and hope that your auto-aim is slightly more up to the task than the other guy's.
    pwnasaurus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By pwnasaurus
    @AkIRA_22: COD 4 is better in every way.
    Vinny_Says

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By Vinny_Says

Also came to that conclusion a few months back, and thought maybe the gameplay is tired but then went back to CoD 4 and still had a blast, found that weird. 

Your weapon argument makes me think....in all previous games I was always in the mindset of "Which one of these is the best weapon? and oh man can't wait to unlock this or that"
    With black ops the mindset changed to: "Which of these weapons is the least shittiest?"

akira_22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By akira_22
    @pwnasaurus:  
    COD4 is emotionally my favourite. You don't play a game solid for 2 years and not develop that kind of attachment. Only I feel the maps in MW2 are the best. With the weapons feeling the same between the two, I pick MW2 to play online.
    Ben99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Ben99

MW2 is my favorite FPS game of all time . I loved its weapons, maps, perks and killstreaks . and the RPG..oh Lord

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.