Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Nov 08, 2011

The last installment of the Modern Warfare trilogy brings World War 3 to the world of Call of Duty. While the U.S., British, and French armed forces try to push back the Russian invasion, the disavowed Task Force 141 begin their hunt for international terrorist Vladimir Makarov.

Quick Idea

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By vitor

So COD is all about levelling up to unlock better gear. But, once you get that gear, I know for me at least, I don't tend to switch up much.

What if it had the Infinity Blade levelling system? Whereby you stop gaing exp once you've used a specific item too much? I know I'd certainly try new stuff way more if that was the case.

Yanngc33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Yanngc33

I don't know, I'd end up with the sniper at some point and that would stop being fun

vitor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By vitor

@Yanngc33 said:

I don't know, I'd end up with the sniper at some point and that would stop being fun

True, but it would make me try weapons I never would otherwise (i.e. not usually a big fan of submachine guns or shotguns). Might also find stuff I prefer and may never have come across.

Avatar image for deactivated-6418ef3727cdd
    deactivated-6418ef3727cdd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I only ever played MW2, but I always found the weapon challenges to be sufficient incentive to try new stuff. I would also get bored with certain builds after a few days. The only thing I almost always had with me were the akimbo G18's. 

beckley205

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By beckley205

No i get good with a few guns and use the others when im bored and want to die. i would never use half the guns if i was trying to win AUG Hbar, Scar H, and Tar FTW

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.