Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jun 30, 2009

Join Ray McCall and his brother Thomas on a quest for gold, lust, and greed.

Whats the point?

AhmadMetallic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By AhmadMetallic

Whats the point in having the special Bullet Time attack if you have to kill 70% of the enemies to charge it?

Anybody notice that its usually pointless and goes to waste? i'd rather have a shorter Bullet Time time but be able to use it at the beginning of the combat rather than have it at the end to kill the last 2 guys after i killed 20 ..

pretty annoying.
    DarkGamerOO7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By DarkGamerOO7

So you don't over use it like you did in the first game, I think it is perfectly balanced.

G0rd0nFr33m4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 12

User Lists: 18

#3  Edited By G0rd0nFr33m4n

@Ahmad_Metallic said:

"Whats the point in having the special Bullet Time attack if you have to kill 70% of the enemies to charge it?

Anybody notice that its usually pointless and goes to waste? i'd rather have a shorter Bullet Time time but be able to use it at the beginning of the combat rather than have it at the end to kill the last 2 guys after i killed 20 ..

pretty annoying.
    "

I think its just there to help people who are having trouble getting through the levels, its kind of like a "free-slo-mo kill-everything in 1 difficult room" type thing. I dont think your suppose to use it on every enemy so in that mindset it fits in the game perfectly as is. The fact that most difficult parts of a level (in any game) happen in the middle and near the end means that having to kill enemies to charge it also makes sense. 

Just my thoughts anyways.  
    JJWeatherman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 18

#4  Edited By JJWeatherman

I haven't played the game (yet), but it seems like it's more to help you wipe out the last few guys from a group in case you are low on health from the rest of the group. That would make sense to me at least. If you used it when you first encounter a group, you could just kill everyone and mop up the remains. That seems less fun. But again I haven't played it yet so I'm just speculating here.

sheira

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#5  Edited By sheira

It was better in 1. You had a freedom to use it whenever it suits you (if you overuse it, you are the one who's ruining fun yourself anyway).

In bound in blood its kinda annoying, that is time-limited... i hate being under time preassure in this type of games. So in 95% of situation it just go to waste, since i usually  dont find it suitable, when its ready.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.