ascholzk's Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (Xbox 360) review

• ascholzk wrote this review on .

a standard affair shooter with aspects that set it apart

Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood is a lot of things. The gameplay is pretty average with the exception of features like the slow-mo sequences, and character selection. The on rails parts break up the bulk of the game. The gameplay grows thin and by the end, but it ends in time before it starts to become tedious. The duration is about 6 hours to complete the story, although there are numerous side quests that can extend that to about 10 hours. In the end, it is the terrific voice work which can be slightly uneven with some characters, high production values, and above average story that makes it worth the entrance fee.