Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Castle Crashers

Game » consists of 12 releases. Released Aug 27, 2008

Grab three other knights and storm enemy forces in this downloadable beat-em-up with RPG elements, complete with smoothly-drawn graphics.

Bugs in Singleplayer

wmz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By wmz

So yea.. along with online issues people seem to be having (me included - cant get into a game at all).. and people saying their characters stats are getting erased whilst playing on different consoles (read - Ryans post).. Ive come across some bugs of my own.. Dunno if its simply just my 360 or if its happening to others but -

- I was trying out all the characters, and using magic whilst playing with the Red Knight (the lightning dude).. doesn't work! I see the lightning animation.. but it doesn't connect with the enemies. At first I thought I was just crap at the game, buh using the other Knights magic attacks works just fine.
    - It doesn't seem to save after I get past the level `Flowery Gardens` (I think that's what it's called -.-"). So I got past the level, did a few more levels after that, I decide to quit and it said at the on the screen `Saving`, and when I come back, everything after `Flowery Gardens` is locked. I try it again (get past the level), quit whilst making sure it said `Saving` on the screen, went back and everything is locked again.

So anyone else having SP problems?

neoepoch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By neoepoch

Those aren't bugs.
    For the Red Knight you have to be RIGHT in line with your enemy or it will not connect.
    For the Flowery Gardens, it won't save your progress until after you get past the chase scene because it saves in chunks.  Meaning it will save after you complete a certain group of levels and do that for certain levels that are related that way.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.