Castle Crashers Premium Theme?

#1 Posted by IncredibleBulk92 (936 posts) -

I've never bought a theme before for the 360, NEVER.  But the update brings along themes that are far more interesting to me especially the sweet Castle Crashers Theme so I may buy it when I get my next stack of points this weekend.

I was wondering, have any of you guys bought this theme?  Is it worth the points?

Alternately is there some place I can look at screenshots of it?  It would be sweet if somebody would upload screenshots of it to Giant Bomb.  Maybe make an image gallery of the new themes for each game.  There's got to be a site out there that does that.
#2 Posted by Rowr (5474 posts) -
#3 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -
#4 Posted by IncredibleBulk92 (936 posts) -

Fantastic, exactly what I wanted +1 to you sir

#5 Posted by Bulldog19892 (1795 posts) -

Shit. This makes me wish I had the NXE. I moved to a new house where Xbox LIVE became impossible due to our new, slower internet... the exact week the NXE comes out. Yay.

#6 Posted by jollywhitegiant (54 posts) -

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.