Kicking My Ass

#1 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

I didn't have much trouble with SOTN, Aria of Sorrow, or Harmony of Dissonance, but Circle of the Moon is seriously kicking my ass.

#2 Posted by Kush (8889 posts) -

It's definitely a tough game from what I can remember and significantly harder than AoS, which was the game I played before CotM. Dawn of Sorrow is my personal favorite...not too hard, not too easy and it graphics were great!

#3 Posted by TheGTAvaccine (2884 posts) -

Yep, CotM kicked my also kicked my ass.

#4 Posted by Tordah (2479 posts) -

Hmm, I recall it being a bit tough in the beginning but once you level up a few levels and find some useful cards it gets much easier.

Awesome game, btw.

#5 Posted by skrutop (3615 posts) -

I'm up to Dracula...2 hits = dead.  Grrr....

#6 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3153 posts) -

Somehow as a kid I kicked ass at this game, but now that I'm playing it 9 years later I'm no good at it. It's fuckin' tough.

#7 Posted by JJWeatherman (14558 posts) -

It's easy, just do the card trick and get whatever power you want. 

#8 Posted by ChristianCastillo (1178 posts) -

My favorite Castlevania, I beat this game along time ago so don't remember how long it took me to do so but I do remember it being great.

#9 Posted by GlenTennis (3145 posts) -

This and Order of Ecclasia are two of my favorite Casltevania games.

#10 Posted by Apparatus_Unearth (3153 posts) -

Why does this game get so much hate?

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.