Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Catherine

Game » consists of 14 releases. Released Feb 17, 2011

The first game developed by Atlus for the PS3/Xbox 360. Made by the Persona Team, The game is an "adult oriented" action-adventure/horror game with puzzle platforming stages.

Is the European release of 'Catherine' going to be Region-free?

applet0n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By applet0n

I made a thread a while back about my predicament with regards to the region-locking of the English version of Catherine for the 360.

Seeing as the European PAL release of Catherine is tomorrow, I was considering importing a PAL version of the game.

Does anyone know if this one will be region-free and compatible with NTSC-J consoles?

dazzhardy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By dazzhardy

Just gave it a go, and nope, it was region locked. PAL Catherine in a Asian Xbox, dunno if that makes a difference. I had to get an Asian Xbox 360 instead of a Japanese one because of power supply.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.