Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Champions Online

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Sep 01, 2009

Champions Online is a superhero action-MMORPG for PC. It was developed by Cryptic Studios, the makers of City of Heroes.

Free Weekend :D

sweep

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 14

#1  Edited By sweep  Moderator

Champions Online

is opening it's doors for 72 hours of free gameplay next weekend. In their latest newsletter:

•  72 Hours of Action: Free access to Champions Online begins Friday March 26, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. PDT and ends Monday March 29, 2010 at 10:00 a.m. PDT.
    • Unrestricted Play: Players will have access to all zones, instances and gameplay tools.  
    •  Account: Users will need a valid Champions Online account to play (no purchase necessary). To register a new account, please visit our website.
    • Revive Old Favorites: If you've previously played Champions Online, you can login during the free trial time and continue playing with your old characters! 

I haven't played champions online since launch and I assume a lot of changes have been made since then. It's a nice idea letting players bounce back in for a weekend to see how the game has progressed. I'm definately going to have a look and see if any decent changes have been made to the game, though I remain sceptical after my initial impressions. Anyone else interested?
    Yukoei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Yukoei

I would so do it, but sadly in Australia we have a download limit and this would make my limit last way less then it would usually.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By End_Boss

Assuming my laptop is in working condition, I shall clad myself in spandex once more.

Legend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 28

#4  Edited By Legend

Awesome! Never played this before, and I'm interested in checking it out. Thanks for the heads up.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.