Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cities in Motion

Game » consists of 1 releases. Released Feb 22, 2011

A transport management sim where the player is challenged to meet the changing transport demands of real-life cities as they change over time.

Development Suicide

RJMacReady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By RJMacReady

According to steam the video card requirements, NOT recommendations state that the game needs the same GPU competency as Crysis 2. WTF for a citybuilder strategy to require the same amount of power as modern FPS doens't seem to me to be an effective development strategy as your not going to have the same market as FPS would with teh latest rig. 

Also i hate requirements statements. As far as i can remember if you meet the requirements you can barely run the game at a reasonable Frames per second(though i know some people don't care about turning graphics settings all the way down to teh min). If your above requirements you still don't know if you can run at a reasonable FPS. Recommendation statements are more important.

kn00tcn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By kn00tcn

old thread, but i'm tired of sim or management games having ugly gfx

a 3850 is quite weak by now & worth ~$50, so the only issue here is that it requires opengl3 (which drops out older cards from before ~2007 regardless of how powerful they are)

it's not an isometric 2d game so...

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.