Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Citizens of Earth

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Jan 20, 2015

When Earthbound meets Little King's Story, you get Citizens of Earth. An RPG in which the player inhabits the Vice President of Earth who has to recruit citizens that fight battles for him. The game was published by ATLUS.

Dunno what system to get this on.

AsKo25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By AsKo25

Had the same dilemma with Shovel Knight last year, ended up getting it on Wii U. However, Citizens is a JRPG, and I find those are easier to play portable since I don't need to be sitting at home for hours simply making progress, as opposed to an action game that can be fully completed in a similar session.

For those buying the game, what are you playing it on? It's too bad it's not a cross-buy.

BisonHero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By BisonHero

This is a good question. I actually don't like that JRPGs have largely moved to handhelds, because I tend to want to play JRPGs for a lengthy amount of time, not the 20-40 minute bursts I can usually afford when I have a spare moment on a bus or between university classes. I feel like JRPGs on handhelds are a terrible fit for the genre, but they had to move there for budgetary reasons because Square Enix and those fuckers that make the Tales of games are the only studios that can afford to make big budget console JRPGs anymore since apparently the gaming public is less enthused about buying them now.

So I dunno, I'm really leaning towards Wii U at this point, I guess.

Steadying

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Wait, this is coming to things other than the Wii U? Feels like Nintendo were the only ones promoting it at all.

Wolfgame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I may get this one on Vita provided it's compatible with Playstation TV, I really want more games to play on that since I bought it. I really like the system but I was hoping that after its release new games would have better distinctions for which ones had plans to support the system.

Karkarov

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Like all video games is it releasing on PC? If yes, buy it there. This one is in fact releasing on PC so easy choice for me.

Rafaelfc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Waiting for a quick look, reviews and word of mouth to see if this game is worth a damn.

Jimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

The solar system LOL

JohnLocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is Patrick Warburton in this? Just looked at a video on YouTube and the body builder sounds like him (but he is not credited with it on Wikipedia).

Anyway, glad I saw this thread as I did not know this game existed until today, looks like it could be interesting.

Jesus_Phish

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steadying: I thought it was Nintendo only too but looks like it'll hit everything.

If it turns out to be a good game I'll probably get it for Vita.

Budwyzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PC because sales. Who's the publisher? Given the extreme lack of advertisement/promotion for the game it may not be long before it lands on Humble Bundle, or gets a crazy deal on GMG or somewhere for under $5 real quick.

Or if it lands as a free title on PS+, then I'll finally sign up and get it for PS4. I need more games to play on there since it doesn't look like Valve is going to bother furthering their In-Home streaming. And I don't blame them.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.