Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

City of Heroes

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 28, 2004

City of Heroes was a superhero based MMORPG that ran from April 2004 to November 2012

Who wants to start a GiantBomb SG??

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 4

#1  Edited By SumDeus

With the release of Going Rogue, I've been really into this game again and I thought if enough bombers play this game we could start an SG. I play mainly on Freedom, but also have a few guys on Liberty. If you're interested please drop your name in the thread and I'll compile a list. If there are enough people then I'll surely start this up ASAP.

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By SumDeus
    @Fink:  My handle is @Dark Subject (I think. It's been a while.) I hope we can get enough people. The game feels totally new again to me.
    SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By SumDeus
    @Fink:  Yeah it was me. My brother changed it to @kiler hood....he couldn't spell for shit when he did that.
    Avatar image for bam_d_leprechaun
    Bam_D_Leprechaun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By Bam_D_Leprechaun

i miss CoH, but it really gets boring quick, i have several 50's Hero's and Villains, i wish there was more to do

SumDeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By SumDeus
    @Bam_D_Leprechaun:  Do you still have your account? I was in the same slump, but with Going Rogue it's like the game's brand new again. If I were you, I'd get back into it.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.