No recent wiki edits to this page.
Clutch is a vehicular combat and racing game by Targem Games
. The core concept is very similar to the popular Carmageddon
series, which in turn is based on the cult-classic film, Death Race 2000
. The game places players in a post-apocalyptic future where people attach giant blades to the sides of their cars and then race in areas populated by the living dead
. Cars are mangled, pedestrians are disemboweled, and points are undoubtedly earned.
The Franco-Swiss border near Geneva, Switzerland has been transformed into a wasteland following a catastrophe at the Large Hadron Collider facility. A quarantine of the area has been established, yet a group of thrill-hungry treasure hunters known as The Harvesters have made their home inside the zone. Within the perimeter, The Harvesters transform cars into high-octane war machines, outfitting them with giant blades and other weapons.
Zombies and mutants occupy the irradiated area surrounding the LHC facility making it a dangerous location to traverse, but priceless artifacts have also been created in the wake of the catastrophe. Is collecting these valuables worth the risk? Perhaps deep down in the core of the ruins of the LHC lies the ultimate prize. The only way to find out is to make it there alive...
- High-speed racing and vehicular destruction
- An open world environment based on the Large Hadron Collider facility and surrounding area
- A single player campaign with 20 story missions
- 6 modes of racing and combat, including race, destruction derby, and zombie slaughter-fest
- Advanced collision detection and damage physics
- A wide selection of drivable vehicles with upgrades such as blades, grinders, and nitrous injectors
- Over 20 artifact types that can be used to affect the abilities of yourself and your opponents
PC System Requirements
- Windows XP / Vista
- 3.0 Ghz processor or higher
- 1 GB of RAM
- Video card with 128 MB of RAM
- DirectX 9 or 10