Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Conker: Live & Reloaded

Game » consists of 3 releases. Released Jun 21, 2005

A remake of the N64 platform game Conker's Bad Fur Day with improved graphics and a new online multiplayer.

will there ever be a sequel

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By lord_canti

i loved this game and would love another  theres simply not enough games in this style you know a adult platformer the only other one i can think of it leisure suit larry box office bust where the gameplay is terrable (funny tho)

c1337us

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By c1337us

Was never much of a Conker fan personally.

WilliamRLBaker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By WilliamRLBaker

Dont think so, i wouldn't mind a remake of the singleplayer but the multiplayer sucked ass. I mean totally sucked ass it was either assasins using instant kill attacks or remote mines, or people in aircraft bombing spawn points.

Oriental_Jams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4  Edited By Oriental_Jams

Unfinished Sequel

After the release of Conker's Bad Fur Day, RareWare began to make a new Conker game initially named, 'Conker's Other Bad Day' but may have been changed to incorporate a subtitle, 'Getting Medieval'. But in 2002 Microsoft bought Rare from Nintendo, so instead of finishing and releasing the game, Rare remade Conker's Bad Fur Day for the Xbox, naming it, Conker: Live and Reloaded. On September 16, 2008 it was announced that Microsoft cancelled the game Rare was working on, and in a later interview, some of Rare's staff members hinted at what might have been. A petition has been started for Microsoft to jumpstart the project and let Rare complete the game.

The wonders of Wikipedia.

lord_canti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#5  Edited By lord_canti

wow i did not know that that sucks royaly  just canning it like that conker deserves better :(

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.