Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Contagion

Game » consists of 0 releases. Released Oct 25, 2013

Contagion is a survival horror FPS and spiritual successor to the Half-Life 2 mod, Zombie Panic: Source.

This needs a Quicklook!

Mines51

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Played the mod for years, would love to see you guys do a quicklook on this now that the kickstarter is finished they should be early released on Steam soon. ZPS was the best mod ever.

BeachThunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 30

#2  Edited By BeachThunder

Maybe send a message to @patrickklepek, he may just play it on Spookin' With Scoops. Although it depends on how spooooky it is...

FoolishChaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh WOW zombie panic source spiritual successor? Holy shit I loved that mod

Need to check this out

PandaBear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

Oh cool, another thread about "When is <game title> getting a Quick Look?" ... because there aren't enough of these!!

Dark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Man I used to keep selecting zombies, being Whitey was just so much damn fun.

Avatar image for roarimadinosaur
    RoarImaDinosaur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Zombie Panic source mod stole my life during high school. It's game play is incredibly fun initially but having played it for 3 years now It has many big flaws with map design especially survival types. I played this game with the same community for so long that the game actually becomes broken. It's like min maxing in mmorpg's. The greatest asset the zombie team has is a bunny hopping Carrier that know's the map inside and out but they completely fucked up the values with the latest patch I think. The game is designed to be 80% zombie wins/ 20% human win IF they work as a team.

I hope that if this is their successor to ZPS that they greatly improve the way Objective maps play out giving more options to the player to reach the end goal. In my opinion that is vital for the multiplayer game to survive and have it stay fun and fresh to play for the more dedicated fans. I would like to see more branching objectives; thing's that are far more meaningful than what I've seen of "levelution" in BF 4.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.