Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Control

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Aug 27, 2019

Dive into a dark and brutalist-inspired world where daily reality has been corrupted by an otherworldly force.

Reminds me of an old SciFi mini series, The Lost Room

cloneslayer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

As I've been playing through this game, it jogged an old memory of mine. Back in high school my friend's dad and our D&D DM based a dungeon on this, what at the time was probably new, mini series on SciFi called The Lost Room. Basically it's about the supernatural motel room which some even occured that caused a bunch of mundane objects in the room to be turned into powerful paranormal items. I remember liking it at the time but have no clue if it holds up at all. With all the impartation from other paranormal shows Remedy took for this game,I would have to believe that this show was at least a little part of that.

Anyone else remember this?

Tiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yes, you are right! I really enjoyed that show.

glots

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Peter Krause is the only thing I remember of that show.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.