Crash Bash - Remember this game?

#1 Posted by Icthyosaur (3 posts) -

I was on the playstation store and found the Crash series. I decided to buy the ones that was on the european store (1 & 3) I played them and wanted to buy Crash 2 on a website, but soon remembered Crash Bash. I immediately wanted to play it again and since I didn't have a playstation of my own nor the games.

So. Did anyone of you play this game? Did you enjoy it? Should I buy it?

#2 Posted by Lucifer (263 posts) -

Haven't played it. But it seemed really fun. Congrats on your first post.

#3 Posted by mylifeforAiur (3482 posts) -

Haven't played it yet <.<

#4 Posted by BeachThunder (11799 posts) -

Yes. I loved that game =\

#5 Posted by Vorbis (2750 posts) -

Everything about that game said it should of been terrible, but it was great. Especially the tank game.

#6 Posted by iizcallum (606 posts) -

For a mini-game collection it was really fun and addictive. 

#7 Posted by Cwaff (1260 posts) -

I really enjoyed it back in the day though the more I think about it the less I actually want to play it in this day and age.

#8 Posted by Baillie (4074 posts) -

Yeah, that game was awesome for being a mini-game collection, even at the time I was surprised it was so good.

#9 Posted by Spiral_Stars (456 posts) -

I played it back on PSOne. I couldn't beat that fucking balloon springing level.

#10 Posted by Lab392 (251 posts) -

I liked it, sure.

#11 Posted by ShiftyMagician (2129 posts) -

I still have a solid copy of that surprisingly good game.  Loved it.

#12 Posted by Sammo21 (3251 posts) -
@Icthyosaur:  Is this the one where I remember the cover had Crash on the guy's back or something?
#13 Posted by Red12b (9084 posts) -

yeah... it was bad. last good crash game ever was CTR

#14 Posted by Icthyosaur (3 posts) -
@sammo21: I don't really know what you mean by "on the guys back"  
but this is the european cover 

#15 Posted by Sammo21 (3251 posts) -
@Icthyosaur: oh no, sorry...I got them mixed up.  I think the one I am thinking of was released on the PS2 but as some sort of budget title.  I do remember this one though.  CTR is great too.
#16 Posted by BraveToaster (12590 posts) -

I played it a few times and was bored with it.

#17 Posted by Raymayne (1226 posts) -

It was fucking spectacular, I played the little Sumo-style Ice Ring one so many damn times. Tiny ftw.

#18 Posted by Turtlehat (6 posts) -

Yep remember it quite good. Really fun to play, especially with friends.

#19 Posted by ToxicFruit (1717 posts) -

it was great and i still own it !, me and my friends played the shit out of that game 

#20 Posted by MattyFTM (14364 posts) -

I thoroughly enjoyed it at the time, but I can't help but think that it won't stand up well today.

#21 Posted by Titl (539 posts) -

I actually played it not too long ago with a friend of mine, we both had a lot of fun with it. It's one of those nostalgia games.

#22 Posted by TheDoubleJ (204 posts) -

it was awsome imo
#23 Posted by oatz (1103 posts) -

Crash Bash was damn good fun. I have many memories from that game. Music was good too.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.