Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Crysis

Game » consists of 9 releases. Released Nov 13, 2007

As Nomad, an elite soldier outfitted in a state-of-the-art Nanosuit that gives him superhuman abilities, infiltrate a North Korean-held island to rescue captured scientists... and face a reawakening ancient evil that threatens the entire world. Crysis is well known for its high system requirements and top of the line graphics.

Crysis achievments (games for windows live)?Are there any?

Moon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Moon

cryis chievments?

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By the8bitNacho

Uh, check it?  I'm pretty sure you can do that utilizing the menus in GFW Live.  I do doubt it though.

Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#3  Edited By DragoonKain1687

No it doesnt, but if it ever does, they should add one for being able to play the game with settings in V-High :D
    Seriously, Crysis is an standard FPS, glorified thanks to its impressive graphics. At least you can get it of Steam really cheap.

Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#4  Edited By Gunner

I say go for it, im thinking about installing it again for shits and giggles.

the8bitNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 28

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By the8bitNacho
    DragoonKain1687 said:
    "No it doesnt, but if it ever does, they should add one for being able to play the game with settings in V-High :D
    Seriously, Crysis is an standard FPS, glorified thanks to its impressive graphics. At least you can get it of Steam really cheap."
    You can say the same thing for just about any FPS, especially the Halo series, which has an entire hype-machine backing everything it does and I'm still not really sure why.
    Avatar image for dragoonkain1687
    DragoonKain1687

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 3

#6  Edited By DragoonKain1687
    Kombat said:
    "DragoonKain1687 said:
    "No it doesnt, but if it ever does, they should add one for being able to play the game with settings in V-High :D
    Seriously, Crysis is an standard FPS, glorified thanks to its impressive graphics. At least you can get it of Steam really cheap."
    You can say the same thing for just about any FPS, especially the Halo series, which has an entire hype-machine backing everything it does and I'm still not really sure why."
    The only Halo that I liked was the first one, for what it did to the FPS genre on consoles. The second and third one are just a new coat of paint over the old game, its like they forgot everything that made the first Halo a great game, and focused on a multiplayer crap thing.

So, when I refer to Crysis as a standard FPS, Im comparing it to FPSs as HL, D3, TCoR: EfBB, and similar FPSs that are way better than crappy Crysis. 

Crysis lacks story, motivation, its one of those games that you realise that it was made to test an engine and nothing more.
    Gunner

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By Gunner
    DragoonKain1687 said:
    "Kombat said:
    "DragoonKain1687 said:
    You can say the same thing for just about any FPS, especially the Halo series, which has an entire hype-machine backing everything it does and I'm still not really sure why."
    The only Halo that I liked was the first one, for what it did to the FPS genre on consoles. The second and third one are just a new coat of paint over the old game, its like they forgot everything that made the first Halo a great game, and focused on a multiplayer crap thing.

So, when I refer to Crysis as a standard FPS, Im comparing it to FPSs as HL, D3, TCoR: EfBB, and similar FPSs that are way better than crappy Crysis. 

Crysis lacks story, motivation, its one of those games that you realise that it was made to test an engine and nothing more."
    Your joking right? since when has an FPS had an amazing story? Sense when did you pop an FPS game into your console/PC and say "im really looking foreward to a good story in this game"? Crysis does one thing right that many FPS's in the past fail to do. In what other FPS game can you plan out an assault on a camp of 50 or so guards and have the options to go in with stealth, brute force, or anything in between. The game caters to ANY play style out there and with the suit modes you can develope your own way to play the game. It is far from "standard", thats like saying hl2 is a "standard" FPS because you have guns and you shoot things in first person view.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.