Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cuphead

Game » consists of 8 releases. Released Sep 29, 2017

A 2D co-op shooter-platformer focused on boss battles. It is known for its unique art style, which imitates the more surreal cartoons of the 1930s.

Locking up issues. XB1 version.

JTB123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 6

Anyone else having trouble with the game crashing? If I hit pause on the roller coaster boss it always crashes and I have to reboot my console to play again.

Was running fine until this point and I really hope this isn't a game breaker. I've been loving it so far.

Avatar image for deactivated-61665c8292280
    deactivated-61665c8292280

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 6

I've had some hitching here and there. Unfortunately I can't corroborate any flat-out crashing. Sorry to hear it!

Ketta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

On PC the XBOX ONE controllers will continuously get locked in a vibration from damage until you take damage again. Really frustrating. I wonder if the issues are related between the platforms.

Avatar image for deactivated-60481185a779c
    deactivated-60481185a779c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I haven't experienced issues with controller vibration but my game did just hard lock right as I put the final hit on the Werner Werman boss. Pretty frustrating, although it was a fairly easy boss considering. Playing on PC so I guess it's not just a console problem.

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.