Something went wrong. Try again later
    Follow

Cyberbots: Fullmetal Madness

Game » consists of 5 releases. Released Apr 20, 1995

Cyberbots: FullMetal Madness is a mech based fighting game published and developed by Capcom. The game was released in Arcades in 1994 and was then ported to the PlayStation and Sega Saturn shortly after.

The PS1 Version is Coming To PSN!

jewunit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By jewunit

I was checking out the PSN update for this week and I find this game at the bottom as the PSone Japan import.  I know the game came to the US as an arcade release, but I don't think any of the home console ports were released outside of Japan.  You would most likely know the game from the characters who have been in crossovers.  Jin was in Marvel vs. Capcom 2 and Devilot was in Super Puzzle Fighter II Turbo.  

As with the release of the PS1 version of Street Fighter Alpha 3 on PSN, the excitement over the news is dampened by the lack of online multiplayer.  However, I am still quite excited to pick this game up and see how it plays.  Coupled with the appearance of a Cyberbot in a Street Fighter X Tekken background, I have to wonder if Capcom has some additional plans for this game.

ImmortalSaiyan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#2  Edited By ImmortalSaiyan

Hellz yeah! Wait, what is this game?
    71Ranchero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By 71Ranchero

Great! Too bad the ps1 versions of all those games were the gimpy ones.....

jewunit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By jewunit
    @ImmortalSaiyan:   
      It's an old Capcom fighting game where you choose your character and mech shell before you battle.  If the video doesn't quite explain it, you can scroll down to the bottom of this page to get a little more information.

Also, mecha Akuma: 

This edit will also create new pages on Giant Bomb for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Giant Bomb users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.